Friday, October 10, 2003

Starting now...

[Sometime in 2005, I decided to stop administrating my own blogs using Movable Type (ending a 2 year laboratory test) and transfered all 'turkolog' and 'Daily Backup' postings under 'Daily Backup' on blogspot. Keeping this one for historical reasons :]

I have been trying to start this blog for a long time. It took me a while to get a decent web hosting service, get MovableType installed. 'turkolog' was not first priority for the last few months; first priority was bebelog for obvious reasons.

There was actully a first version of this blog on blogger, but never took off.

Let's give this another shot. As the name suggests, this blog is all about Turkey, Turkish events, things, culture. I have a feeling it will initially be fairly negative, as things are not going well for Turks. I will actively try to keep this blog fun and unbiased. Cannot promise though...

Here we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home